"This is an Archived Ergoweb Forum page -- Submissions are no longer possible"

Home Forums Products & Equipment Anthropometrics of the Eye

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  [private user] 10 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #36249


    Hi – I am looking for reference information for designing for around the eye; more specifically for supporting a device that would rest around the eye/orbit area for viewing the eye.  I am thinking about opthalmic instruments as well as eyepieces (e.g. telescopes, microscopes) that conform around the ocular area.  Any recommendations appreciated.


    [private user]

     What specifically are you looking for? If it’s a new way of viewing through ophthalmic (note the correct spelling) equipment, there is a company who exhibited at the last Ergo Expo that converted microscopic lenses into a viewing screen. Can’t recall their name but I’m sure Ergo Expo would have it.

    Or are you looking at something to rest against a patient’s face to support a magnified viewer?


    Dr. Jeffrey Anshel


    Corporate Vision Consulting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Products & Equipment’ is closed to new topics and replies.