"This is an Archived Ergoweb Forum page -- Submissions are no longer possible"

Home Forums Products & Equipment Chair with highly adjustable armrests

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JohnR 16 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

[private user]
    Participant

Hello, I’m looking for an adjustable office chair with armrests that adjust to height of at least 10 inches (25 cm) above the seatpan and lower to approximately 5 inches (13 cm) above the seatpan.

It is also asked that the armrests adjust laterally so that they can be located as close as 15 inches (38 cm) from one another. The armrests should also move apart to a lateral separation of about 20 inches (50 cm).

It would be excellent if these same armrests can be rotated inward and that the armrest cushions be around 10 inches (25 cm) in length.

If you are aware of a chair with these armrest specifications or something relatively close then please let me know. Thank you for your time

David M

JohnR
    Participant

David,

I’m not sure if this will help but a company in the UK has just told me that they do an arm with the following specification which seems at least partially to fit your requirements:

AMP1X arm:

Height range of top of pad above seat 6″ (153mm) min to 10″ (255mm) max.

Arm pads min lateral width 15 3/4″ (400mm), to a max of 18″ (455mm) without moving arm support out via repositioning four screws (two per armsupport), Moved apart gives extra 30mm width.

The company is ‘Advanced Seating designs’ and can be contacted via: http://www.asd.co.uk/

(The MD gave me the info, so contact [email protected])

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Products & Equipment’ is closed to new topics and replies.

pingdom-test-string