"This is an Archived Ergoweb Forum page -- Submissions are no longer possible"

Home Forums General Ergonomics Topics ergonomic and productivity implication of collaborative work environment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  maryferguson 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

waqarqadri

I am commencing my Ph.D research and my topic is “Office Ergonomics and Prductivity implcation of collabratie Work environment”

I need to understand what ergonomics implications can be drawn and what should be my methodology for this research.

syedqutub16
    Participant

Dear waqar,
    First let me congratulate you on taking up PhD in ergonomics. From which university you are doing. To which country you belong. There are many factors which have their implications on office productivity. May be i shall give you some inputs after knowing details from you.
    Regards,
    Qutub

waqarqadri

Dear Qutub:

Thank you to respond me. I intend to continue my study in Australia. according to that i have to finalize my proposal. however, presently I am studying in SZABIST, Karachi in Pakistan.

Regards

Waqar Qadri

akg
    Participant

How did you decide on the topic? You must have done some literature review and formulated some objectives. Please tell us your objectives, and who would be your study groups? Also, a bit of clarity is required on "ergonomic implications".

maryferguson
    Participant

Hi, how are you getting on with your studies? Any interesting findings to date? Please share! Regards, Mary

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General Ergonomics Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

pingdom-test-string