"This is an Archived Ergoweb Forum page -- Submissions are no longer possible"

Home Forums General Ergonomics Topics Is anyone using miniature bluetooth computers yet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JohnR 15 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Has anyone else received a mysterious email titled “What is it?” that shows miniature (“pocket sized”) tripod computers that are allegedly based on bluetooth technology? If you have no idea what I am talking about I have attached an illustration from the message.

Has any one heard of these? Do they really work as well as conventional computers (assuming the email was not a joke or some mad inventors pipe-dream!)?

Regards,

David McFarlane

Any recommendation concerning the use or representation of a particular brand of product in this document or any mention of them whatsoever (whether this appears in the text, illustrations, photographs or in any other form) is not to be taken to imply that WorkCover NSW approves or endorses the product or the brand.

nataliec
    Participant

I have not seen one but did check the validity of the items on Urban Legends and it is an accurate e-mail.

JohnR
    Participant

This is a lazy reply since I haven’t searched my email archive, but I remember something like this from a year or so back – but I thought there was also something to do with a virtual system, at least I think the keyboard was. Did your email say anything about this?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General Ergonomics Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

pingdom-test-string