"This is an Archived Ergoweb Forum page -- Submissions are no longer possible"

Home Forums General Ergonomics Topics Latin American Anthropometrics

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yaniel 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alok
    Participant

Hello Everybody,

Does anybody have any info on Latin American anthropometrics?

Thanks!

Rick Goggins
    Participant

The Dined international database has some measurements from Latin American populations:

http://dined.io.tudelft.nl/en,international

Rick Goggins, CPE
    <br>
    Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
    <br>
    Olympia, Washington
    <br>

yaniel
    Participant

I recommend you to see the book below, is a good compilation of differents anthropometric study carried out in Mexico, Cuba, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela. The book is in Spanish.

R. Avila-Chaurand, Prado-León, L. R.,and E. L. González-Muñoz (2007). "Dimensiones antropométricas de población latinoamericana."Centro Universitario de Arte, Arquitectura y Diseño Centro de Investigaciones en Ergonomía, Guadalajara, Jalisco. ISBN 978-970-27-1193-3

The articles below is from the same authors of the book but is a journal paper in english.

Prado-León, L. R., R. Avila-Chaurand and E. L. González-Muñoz (2001). "Anthropometric study of Mexican primary schoolchildren." Applied Ergonomics 32: 339-345.

I have the book in pdf format in spanish if you ar interested just contact me by mail [email protected]

Best regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General Ergonomics Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

pingdom-test-string