"This is an Archived Ergoweb Forum page -- Submissions are no longer possible"

Home Forums Products & Equipment Recommend me a office chair

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nataliec 14 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hit
    Participant

I tried to search through the posts, but it the searches have come up fruitless so hopefully someone on the forum will be able to help me out…

I’m looking to purchase a GOOD chair for my office. I’m sitting down in my office for the majority of the day (up to 11-12 hours or so), and my current leather executive chair just doesn’t cut it. I was told to look into the Herman Miller Aeron but I heard mixed reviews about them by some colleagues of mine, so perhaps there is something more fitting or more comfortable that I can purchase?

Again, I’m just looking for a comfortable producitivity-inducing (heh) chair for my office with sufficient support for prolonged sitting. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

[private user]
    Participant

I’m not here to promote anyone’s product line, but we are very happy in our facility with the Grahl line. We offer two different styles for employees, the split back style and the solid back with adjustable lumbar.

[private user]
    Participant

Hi,

there is a good alternative for the miller aeron: SKYE from K+N, see also http://www.koenig-neurath.de

This chair offers a big angle and is distributed around the world.

nataliec
    Participant

I am very happy with my Herman Miller Mirra chair – very comfortable and more adjustable than the Aeron. Another great chair is the Life chair by Knoll.

Good Luck and Happy shopping!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Products & Equipment’ is closed to new topics and replies.

pingdom-test-string