"This is an Archived Ergoweb Forum page -- Submissions are no longer possible"

Home Forums General Ergonomics Topics Resources on Ergonomics for Aging and Musculoskeletal Disorders

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  [private user] 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

irislover
    Participant

Greetings!

I am a graduate student currently doing a study on aging ergonomics, particularly on the occurrence of particular musculoskeletal disorders among the elderly in a particular Southeast Asian country.

I am having some trouble narrowing down my research topic at the moment, but I am looking for an area under this topic that has not been tackled in depth before. Would anyone happen to have any suggestions and links to some helpful references / resources?

Thank you!

glen_smith
    Participant

The workability tool form Finland developed by Juhani illmarinen. It is currently being adapted for Australia by people at Swinburne University due to differing populations etc. The tool considers the physical and psychosocial "fit" of the workplace for an ageing population.

Cheers Glen

[private user]
    Participant

I have studied ergonomics and aging more than 30 years. I recommend to consider mental loads.

Ülo Kristjuhan

[email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General Ergonomics Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

pingdom-test-string