"This is an Archived Ergoweb Forum page -- Submissions are no longer possible"

Home Forums Products & Equipment Steelcase Amia

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HayleyKaye 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

absolut_brooke
    Participant

Just wondering if any of you have used the Steelcase Amia task chair and what your general feedback is on the chair (adjustability and user feedback). 

[private user]
    Participant

The Steelcase Amia chair has been part of a loaner pool of chairs at the University for about a year now.  It is by far the most popular chair due to comfort and adjustability.  In my opinion, it takes the best features of the Leap and has lowered the price point considerably to allow for greater affordability.  The armrests are outstanding and the chair has fit both petite females and tall, slim men comfortably. 

HayleyKaye
    Participant

Hi Brooke-

I have tried out this chair and have had clients purchase it, and have been happy with it.  Although it is not quite as adjustable or flexible as the Leap chair (recline tension is not quite as adjustable, although it is adjustable), it is also at a significantly lower price point so if you have a client with a $600 instead of a $900 budget, this is your best best.  I like the chair a lot and would feel comfortable recommending it to my clients.

Best,

Hayley Kaye, MS, CPE

Certified Professional Ergonomist

HLK Consulting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Products & Equipment’ is closed to new topics and replies.

pingdom-test-string